- This site was created to allow all past and present Theatre Staff who served as British Army Operating Theatre Technicians (OTTs) Operating Department Assistants (ODAs) and Operating Department Practitioners (ODPs) to communicate easily.
- The site is open to all serving and retired members (Regular or Reserve) their spouses, partners, widows or widowers and guests.
- If you use this site please use your real name and not a nickname as this does cause confusion when other users of the site cannot recognise you.
- Please do not put too much personal info on the site when you leave a message – if you have changed your contact details or have contact details of ‘lost colleagues’ please forward to Ken via the email contact list (last page on home page) or via the “Contact Us page“.
- All personal details held on the database remains confidential.Should you wish to contact a member; register on the Forum (To the right of this page) go to Forum Members List after registration and you may contact them via a personal message (PM) or private email. If you wish to contact a member not yet registered on the Forum (see Website Members List) then contact Ken via the “Contact Us page“ and he will forward on your message to them.
- Please do not use language or terms which others may find offensive - the administrator will delete all such messages and offenders may be barred from using the site.