Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
eoaagubfc
07-15-2014, 03:54 PM
eoaagubfc
Who is this? I thought we had to have REAL names or nick names that all members knew of. This latest member is to me suspicious. If you are a genuine OTT declare yourself. Number rank and name will do for a start, and a brief resume' of your service details postings etc...... If your are not a genuine ex OTT then sling your hook.

Keep On Rockin'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2014, 10:54 PM
Thumbs Up RE: eoaagubfc
(07-15-2014 03:54 PM)Jake Marlee Wrote:  Who is this? I thought we had to have REAL names or nick names that all members knew of. This latest member is to me suspicious. If you are a genuine OTT declare yourself. Number rank and name will do for a start, and a brief resume' of your service details postings etc...... If your are not a genuine ex OTT then sling your hook.
Looks like they've slung it JakeBig Grin
07-15-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: eoaagubfc
(07-15-2014 10:54 PM)Bob Sheppard Wrote:  
(07-15-2014 03:54 PM)Jake Marlee Wrote:  Who is this? I thought we had to have REAL names or nick names that all members knew of. This latest member is to me suspicious. If you are a genuine OTT declare yourself. Number rank and name will do for a start, and a brief resume' of your service details postings etc...... If your are not a genuine ex OTT then sling your hook.
Looks like they've slung it JakeBig Grin

I hope so Bob... This is how scam and phishing takes place... and more seriously ID theft...... Keep em peeled.... keep rockin'.... Jake

Keep On Rockin'
07-18-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: eoaagubfc
Hi Jake / Bob

Hope you are both well? Please follow this link to my answer to your recent posts on this thread/topic and Jake's latest.....

Who are You?

Take care, hopefully catch up soon

Regards

Ian
Administrator