07-18-2014, 07:43 AM
who are they
moielpo96ad
Account not Activated
Yesterday, 22:46 Yesterday, 22:46 0 0
xinyue7Qxmq
Account not Activated
Today, 07:09 Today, 07:09 0 0

We seem to under attack from Klingons, or more likely interlopers from the dark continent.
I think we should be very careful when using the site. We have no idea that these new members are genuine or scammers trying to hit an easy target.

Identity theft is rife and I would like reassurance that our unique site is safe. These two latest additions make it four in less than a week.

worried but still Rockin' ..... Jake

Keep On Rockin'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2014, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2014 01:07 PM by administrator.)
RE: who are they
Hi Jake

Hope all is well with you mate? Apologies for not getting round to answering your question and recent posts regarding the latest Registrations (So called) I have been rather tied up of late, with NHS and Company business -"No excuse Sir I know, but its the truth; honest Sir"!!

Hopefully I can allay your fears by directing you to the post by Pete Haynes on the 3/6/2014 titled.....

OTTs Reunited / OTTs Reunited Community / General Discussion / Who Are You? (Please click the blue link and it will take you directly to it)

And my answer below his post, hopefully Jake this will go along way to explain how the site is ran and the security that's behind it. You will also see a response from Ken as well.

As the Administrator of our OTT Forum I am very pleased to see members taking an active part in "policing" it, as we have said from the very beginning when members join "This is your site".

The latest registrations have been addressed and for information they came from "China, Romania, and Russia"!

If I can assist in any way further Jake please do not hesitate to contact me either by PM or email.

Finally to quote your phrase mate ...... "Keep on Rocking"!

Regards

Ian
Administrator
07-18-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: who are they
(07-18-2014 05:52 PM)administrator Wrote:  Hi Jake

Hope all is well with you mate? Apologies for not getting round to answering your question and recent posts regarding the latest Registrations (So called) I have been rather tied up of late, with NHS and Company business -"No excuse Sir I know, but its the truth; honest Sir"!!

Hopefully I can allay your fears by directing you to the post by Pete Haynes on the 3/6/2014 titled.....

OTTs Reunited / OTTs Reunited Community / General Discussion / Who Are You? (Please click the blue link and it will take directly to it)

And my answer below his post, hope Jake this will go along to explain how the site is ran and the security that's behind it. You will also see a response from Ken as well.

As the Administrator of our OTT Forum I am very pleased to see members taking an active part in "policing" it, as we have said from the very beginning when members join "This is your site".

The latest registrations have been addressed and for information they came from "China, Romania, and Russia"!

If I can assist in any way further Jake please do not hesitate to contact me either by PM or email.

Finally to quote your phrase mate ...... "Keep on Rocking"!

Regards

Ian
Administrator

Thanks Ian, Hope to see you at one of our gatherings , I know you must be busy and I can understand what it means,....... Rockin' on .... Jake

Keep On Rockin'