Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RUGBY
04-30-2016, 02:22 PM
RUGBY
Army v Navy Rugby match this afternoon @ Twickenham 14:55 on forces tv & sky sports 2.repeated @ 23:59 on forces tv.
keep on buzzing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: RUGBY
Sorry Bob....not a rugby man after some British Gurkha officer in Dharan (Nepal) told me that being a hooker in the Army v Kathmandu Uni match was a great position to play (me knowing bugger all about the game)...he forgot to mention how to actually scrum down.....nearly took my shoulders out of joint...ended up on the wing.....stuck to sailing, squash and hockey after that.....whimp maybe but still have shoulders in the right sockets! See you on 20th.Big Grin
05-09-2016, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2016 08:19 PM by Bob Sheppard.)
RE: RUGBY
(05-05-2016 10:53 PM)Ken Hannah Wrote:  Sorry Bob....not a rugby man after some British Gurkha officer in Dharan (Nepal) told me that being a hooker in the Army v Kathmandu Uni match was a great position to play (me knowing bugger all about the game)...he forgot to mention how to actually scrum down.....nearly took my shoulders out of joint...ended up on the wing.....stuck to sailing, squash and hockey after that.....whimp maybe but still have shoulders in the right sockets! See you on 20th.Big Grin

Wonderful game Ken you don't know what you were missing,such a gentle sportHuh ideal for whimpsBig Grin like me!!