OTTs Reunited

Full Version: RUGBY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Army v Navy Rugby match this afternoon @ Twickenham 14:55 on forces tv & sky sports 2.repeated @ 23:59 on forces tv.
keep on buzzing.
Sorry Bob....not a rugby man after some British Gurkha officer in Dharan (Nepal) told me that being a hooker in the Army v Kathmandu Uni match was a great position to play (me knowing bugger all about the game)...he forgot to mention how to actually scrum down.....nearly took my shoulders out of joint...ended up on the wing.....stuck to sailing, squash and hockey after that.....whimp maybe but still have shoulders in the right sockets! See you on 20th.Big Grin
(05-05-2016 10:53 PM)Ken Hannah Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Bob....not a rugby man after some British Gurkha officer in Dharan (Nepal) told me that being a hooker in the Army v Kathmandu Uni match was a great position to play (me knowing bugger all about the game)...he forgot to mention how to actually scrum down.....nearly took my shoulders out of joint...ended up on the wing.....stuck to sailing, squash and hockey after that.....whimp maybe but still have shoulders in the right sockets! See you on 20th.Big Grin

Wonderful game Ken you don't know what you were missing,such a gentle sportHuh ideal for whimpsBig Grin like me!!
Reference URL's