Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reunion Gala Dinner menu choices
03-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Reunion Gala Dinner menu choices
Dear all,

I have just sent a Bcc group circular email to all attending the reunion so please excuse the formality.

This year rather that me making a choice of dishes on behalf of those attending the reunion I decided that it would be more appropriate to request the individual to choose their own.

It means a bit of extra work this end but hopefully it works out..... or we will be eating sandwiches!

The menu is attached to the email - if you are unable to open the attachment please let me know.

Can you please choose a starter, main course and dessert and let me know asap. Also of course on behalf of your partner or guest/s.

Should I not receive a response from you by the 20th March at the latest then I will have submit the default on your behalf which will be the Soup, Chicken dish and the Lemon Tart.

I will then compile a list for the chef to work from.

Should you have a dietary issue...vegan, lactose intolerant etc...please let me know and I will forward on and see what they can offer.

On the night there will be a an order list on the table eg x number of soup, x number of salmon etc...special diet request. If one person completes that and hands to waiting staff - they can work from that.

I will have a copy should there be a "I forgotten what I ordered" scenario...preferably before we sit down

If you have any queries please come back email me or PM me. Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards
Ken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Reunion Gala Dinner menu choices - Ken Hannah - 03-07-2019 09:12 PM