OTTs Reunited
Reunion Gala Dinner menu choices - Printable Version

+- OTTs Reunited (http://ottreunited.com/forum)
+-- Forum: OTTs Reunited Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Reunion Gala Dinner menu choices (/showthread.php?tid=210)

Reunion Gala Dinner menu choices - Ken Hannah - 03-07-2019 09:12 PM

Dear all,

I have just sent a Bcc group circular email to all attending the reunion so please excuse the formality.

This year rather that me making a choice of dishes on behalf of those attending the reunion I decided that it would be more appropriate to request the individual to choose their own.

It means a bit of extra work this end but hopefully it works out..... or we will be eating sandwiches!

The menu is attached to the email - if you are unable to open the attachment please let me know.

Can you please choose a starter, main course and dessert and let me know asap. Also of course on behalf of your partner or guest/s.

Should I not receive a response from you by the 20th March at the latest then I will have submit the default on your behalf which will be the Soup, Chicken dish and the Lemon Tart.

I will then compile a list for the chef to work from.

Should you have a dietary issue...vegan, lactose intolerant etc...please let me know and I will forward on and see what they can offer.

On the night there will be a an order list on the table eg x number of soup, x number of salmon etc...special diet request. If one person completes that and hands to waiting staff - they can work from that.

I will have a copy should there be a "I forgotten what I ordered" scenario...preferably before we sit down

If you have any queries please come back email me or PM me. Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards
Ken