Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
P/P Weekend
11-17-2014, 10:39 AM
P/P Weekend
Hi Guys
Thanks for a great weekend it nice to see you all it was also nice to hear Dave Marshall and Charlie Bonna coming up with idea's on how to get more of the younger generation to attend, see you all in March at the Reunion.
Ron Wink
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: P/P Weekend
Big Grin
(11-17-2014 10:39 AM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  Hi Guys
Thanks for a great weekend it nice to see you all it was also nice to hear Dave Marshall and Charlie Bonna coming up with idea's on how to get more of the younger generation to attend, see you all in March at the Reunion.
Ron Wink

echo all you say Ron looking forward to the next ""DO"" allready cheers to all for a great weekend
Find all posts by this user
11-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks to guys who made the effort....and Mick for the great Herefordshire piesBig Grin

Hope all got back safely....Got back to Woodbridge last night....flu ++Angry....last time I have a flu jab.

No update yet on Derrick Worthington's daughter - best wishes to her for a swift and full recovery.....for those not there, Derrick had to leave Stoke as soon as he arrived as he was informed that his daughter had been involved in a serious RTC.

Regards
Ken
11-18-2014, 03:16 PM
Hi Ken,
Glad you got back ok as for your Flu you passed it on to me.
RonHuh
11-18-2014, 11:30 PM
(11-18-2014 03:16 PM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  Hi Ken,
RonHuh

You passed it on to me as well :@aaaaatchoo,cough,splutter ,sniffle,it's a cold not flew thoughBig Grin.
sentiments likewise as to the P&P though good w/end,well worth the effort to attendCool
when's the next one ?
Venue Newquay?Rolleyes
11-19-2014, 12:36 AM
(11-18-2014 11:30 PM)Bob Sheppard Wrote:  
RonHuh

You passed it on to me as well :@aaaaatchoo,cough,splutter ,sniffle,it's a cold not flew thoughBig Grin.
sentiments likewise as to the P&P though good w/end,well worth the effort to attendCool
when's the next one ?
Venue Newquay?Rolleyes

Find a hotel Bob at the right price Jake and I keep saying we would love a weekend down southBig Grin
11-22-2014, 06:16 PM
Brill idea Bob then I visit my sisters but not no okay. NEWQUAY. There's a good hotel in St. Ives on the left as you enter from Carbis Bay. St Ives had got a train station too. P&P means pie and pasty
11-24-2014, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014 04:56 PM by Mick Naya.)
(11-18-2014 11:30 PM)Bob Sheppard Wrote:  
RonHuh

when's the next one ?
Venue Newquay?Rolleyes

Bob Sheppard your honey is fantastic mate.Bring some more to the grand do in March cause I want to buy some more.Excellent stuff Bob.You all should taste it as its great.
Thanks Mick Naya
11-24-2014, 05:05 PM
dont tell him that Mick he will put the price upBig Grin
11-24-2014, 07:54 PM
(11-18-2014 03:00 PM)Ken Hannah Wrote:  Hi Guys,

Thanks to guys who made the effort....and Mick for the great Herefordshire piesBig Grin

Hope all got back safely....Got back to Woodbridge last night....flu ++Angry....last time I have a flu jab.

No update yet on Derrick Worthington's daughter - best wishes to her for a swift and full recovery.....for those not there, Derrick had to leave Stoke as soon as he arrived as he was informed that his daughter had been involved in a serious RTC.

Regards
Ken

Hi Ken
Spoke to Derek over the weekend. He reported that his daughter Sarah is on the mend and should be home soon. I sent a get well card on behalf of OTTs Reunited ... Jake

Keep On Rockin'