Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reunion 2015.
11-12-2014, 06:15 PM
Reunion 2015.
Ladies and Gents

Just a reminder to get your booking sorted now if you haven't already done so.

Time is Marching on, The reunion is only a Jake Marlee coffee break away.

All the info is listed on here, any trouble booking then either pm me direct or e mail me.

Hope to see you all there in March.

Rgds

Geordie.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2014, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2014 11:19 PM by Michael Williams.)
RE: Reunion 2015.
(11-12-2014 06:15 PM)Colin Fairlamb Wrote:  Ladies and Gents

Just a reminder to get your booking sorted now if you haven't already done so.

Time is Marching on, The reunion is only a Jake Marlee coffee break away.

All the info is listed on here, any trouble booking then either pm me direct or e mail me.

Hope to see you all there in March.

Rgds

Geordie.

Hi Geordie
Hope all is well with you mate.

How do I get a game of golf on the Sat morn with you guys? Derek Scott said he was also going and I'm sure he will want to play as well.

Mick Williams
11-29-2014, 01:15 AM
Hi Mick,

Nice to see you here....Colin is the golf master!!...Saturday morning turn up in reception with bats....Colin has been trying to win the trophy for years.....don't spoil his day...he keeps being pipped at the postSadAngry?...Les Thorn is current champion or is it 'Bandit'?

Look forward to seeing you and Scotty in March - been a long time....spread the word.

Regards
Ken
11-29-2014, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2014 10:30 AM by Michael Williams.)
(11-29-2014 01:15 AM)Ken Hannah Wrote:  Hi Mick,

Nice to see you here....Colin is the golf master!!...Saturday morning turn up in reception with bats....Colin has been trying to win the trophy for years.....don't spoil his day...he keeps being pipped at the postSadAngry?...Les Thorn is current champion or is it 'Bandit'?

Look forward to seeing you and Scotty in March - been a long time....spread the word.

Regards
Ken

Hi Ken

No chance of me challenging for the golf trophy with my handicap! Looking forward to reunion. Derek Scott might if indeed he does attend.

Regards

Mick
11-29-2014, 05:12 PM
(11-29-2014 10:27 AM)Michael Williams Wrote:  
(11-29-2014 01:15 AM)Ken Hannah Wrote:  Hi Mick,

Regards
Ken

Heard it all before from the golf bandits Mick!!!Big Grin

Bend Scottie's arm if necessary break it...............

Regards
Ken

Hi Ken

No chance of me challenging for the golf trophy with my handicap! Looking forward to reunion. Derek Scott might if indeed he does attend.

Regards

Mick