Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rain, Rain go away
11-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Rain, Rain go away
Just been up in Yorkshire.....rain++Angry...came across to Lake District today...rainAngry......here for next four days.....? rain.....across to North Wales next Tuesday - as sure as hell going to rain there....then down to Stoke on Friday for Pint & Pie...any bets on weatherHuhCoolCool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2014, 10:39 AM
RE: Rain, Rain go away
(11-07-2014 11:09 PM)Ken Hannah Wrote:  Just been up in Yorkshire.....rain++Angry...came across to Lake District today...rainAngry......here for next four days.....? rain.....across to North Wales next Tuesday - as sure as hell going to rain there....then down to Stoke on Friday for Pint & Pie...any bets on weatherHuhCoolCool

Hi Ken
weather much the same in N/Wales I have sent you a private message regarding Thurs night
11-09-2014, 12:56 AM
Hi Ron,

Still raining....went up to Aspatria today....home of my late mother....Harriston, the area the family lived in (part of the mining community)....all gone...lovely old miners houses replaced by shoddy 1970s 'new builds'.....you should never go back! Other than that even in the rain the lakes are magical.

Seen your PM....will be there Thursday evening....any change will text....then again...Lin will text.....don't do the texting thingUndecided
Regards
Ken
11-10-2014, 12:43 PM
(11-07-2014 11:09 PM)Ken Hannah Wrote:  Just been up in Yorkshire.....rain++Angry...came across to Lake District today...rainAngry......here for next four days.....? rain.....across to North Wales next Tuesday - as sure as hell going to rain there....then down to Stoke on Friday for Pint & Pie...any bets on weatherHuhCoolCool

Hi Ron,
next time you visit Ponte carlo leave that wet Welsh rain where it is
see you Friday
cheers John
11-10-2014, 09:52 PM
(11-10-2014 12:43 PM)John Mannering Wrote:  

Hi Ron,
see you Friday
cheers John
GUESS WHAT IT'S ABSOLUTELY P------G DOWN ,DOWN ERE PARD.
11-10-2014, 10:45 PM

Hi Ron,
see you Friday
cheers John

Hi John.
I must pay a visit some time soon not been there for over two years its the driving thing keeps putting me off.
Ron
11-11-2014, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 01:04 AM by Ken Hannah.)
(11-10-2014 10:45 PM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  

Hi Ron,
see you Friday
cheers John

Hi John.
I must pay a visit some time soon not been there for over two years its the driving thing keeps putting me off.
Ron
On the way to Wales in the morning....hopefully we will cross the border...the sun will shine and all will be well with the word!.....then again!!

(11-11-2014 01:03 AM)Ken Hannah Wrote:  
(11-10-2014 10:45 PM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  
(11-10-2014 12:43 PM)John Mannering Wrote:  [quote='Ken Hannah' pid='304' dateline='1415398175']
Just been up in Yorkshire.....rain++Angry...came across to Lake District today...rainAngry......here for next four days.....? rain.....across to North Wales next Tuesday - as sure as hell going to rain there....then down to Stoke on Friday for Pint & Pie...any bets on weatherHuhCoolCool

Hi Ron,
see you Friday
cheers John

Hi John.
Ron
On the way to Wales in the morning....hopefully we will cross the border...the sun will shine and all will be well with the world!!