Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Back home..ish!
10-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Back home..ish!
Hi Guys,

Back off holsAngry...well a week visiting relatives around the country if you can call that hols!!.....thankfully the petrol prices have drop a few P over the last weekBig Grin.

I hope to I start a group update tomorrow to keep all in the loop now that I am back in the saddle so to speak.

Good newsTongue.....we have put an offer on a property and it has been accepted so all being well we won't be sqatters for too much longer...now going through the tedious process of legal etc.....down side is - so much for down sizing and no work to do....not yet ready for the easy option.... so bigger house, larger garden and work to do - up side.....property is in the country (hills and trees and 'stuff') and only one close neighbour.....as long as he/they/it aren't axe murders Huh we should have a bit of peace and quiet.

Roight (Suffolk speak...) onwards and upwards....see you in Stoke in a few weeks...looking forward to it.....house hunting is too stressful at this age so need a 'proper' break - unless you are Jake who seems to have done the house move thing rather smoothly recently without toooo many grey hairs Dodgy...then again - can you tell?Y????

Re Facebook thread....I agree re comments made - but I will stay registered as a link to OTT Reunited to follow the 'trends/threads' there....I have noticed a drop in traffic on the Facebook site recently......also on RAMC Reunited....like most sites it is usually the same writers and the same ++ readers...the nature of the beast!

Spread the word....Take care all - Regards KenSmile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Back home..ish!
(10-09-2014 11:46 PM)Ken Hannah Wrote:  Hi Guys,

Back off holsAngry...well a week visiting relatives around the country if you can call that hols!!.....thankfully the petrol prices have drop a few P over the last weekBig Grin.

I hope to I start a group update tomorrow to keep all in the loop now that I am back in the saddle so to speak.

Good newsTongue.....we have put an offer on a property and it has been accepted so all being well we won't be sqatters for too much longer...now going through the tedious process of legal etc.....down side is - so much for down sizing and no work to do....not yet ready for the easy option.... so bigger house, larger garden and work to do - up side.....property is in the country (hills and trees and 'stuff') and only one close neighbour.....as long as he/they/it aren't axe murders Huh we should have a bit of peace and quiet.

Roight (Suffolk speak...) onwards and upwards....see you in Stoke in a few weeks...looking forward to it.....house hunting is too stressful at this age so need a 'proper' break - unless you are Jake who seems to have done the house move thing rather smoothly recently without toooo many grey hairs Dodgy...then again - can you tell?Y????

Re Facebook thread....I agree re comments made - but I will stay registered as a link to OTT Reunited to follow the 'trends/threads' there....I have noticed a drop in traffic on the Facebook site recently......also on RAMC Reunited....like most sites it is usually the same writers and the same ++ readers...the nature of the beast!

Hi Ken
Nice to have you back, hope you get in to your new home soon it sounds like you will have plenty of room for the railway
Ron
10-10-2014, 01:07 AM
Cheers Ron.....sadly I have been 'sent' to the garage with the model railway - her in doors wants the bedroom I had in mind for the railway for guests...you are welcome any time.....I won't hold it against you.....see you next month.

Lin is coming over to Stoke with me in the car and she is going from there by train to Llandudno to visit her aunt....I will then leave Stoke on Sunday and go on up to Ll and pick her up.

Have you heard from Mark Considine re P&P?....not sure of he is getting updates as 'we' (royal we) seem to have a comms problem....could you give him a bell and see if he is coming to the P&P?

Regards Ken

(10-10-2014 12:06 AM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  
(10-09-2014 11:46 PM)Ken Hannah Wrote:  Hi Guys,

Hi Ken
Nice to have you back, hope you get in to your new home soon it sounds like you will have plenty of room for the railway
Ron
10-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Hi Ken Glad you are nearly settled . I hate to think of you mumbling through the streets wrapped in blankets and bin liners.

Sue and I are going through a sad time at present. Our English Springer (13years old) is dying. He suffered what we think is a mini stroke and is struggling to walk properly. so I think the time has come for the vet to pay a visit. Not nice but necessary.

See you soon..... Jake

Keep On Rockin'
10-11-2014, 11:55 PM
(10-11-2014 10:07 PM)Jake Marlee Wrote:  Hi Ken Glad you are nearly settled . I hate to think of you mumbling through the streets wrapped in blankets and bin liners.

Sue and I are going through a sad time at present. Our English Springer (13years old) is dying. He suffered what we think is a mini stroke and is struggling to walk properly. so I think the time has come for the vet to pay a visit. Not nice but necessary.

See you soon..... Jake
Hi Jake
Just read the above message so sorry to hear about the dog it is always hard but knowing you and Sue and how much you both love the dog you will not want it to suffer.
See you both on Sunday
Ron and Linda