Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ott web site
10-05-2014, 01:40 PM
ott web site
It would be interesting to know why people are prepared to contribute to face book yet put nothing on the OTT web site I mean Ian and Ken put in a lot of hard work getting it set up
Ron.Huh
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: ott web site
(10-05-2014 01:40 PM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  It would be interesting to know why people are prepared to contribute to face book yet put nothing on the OTT web site I mean Ian and Ken put in a lot of hard work getting it set up
Ron.Huh

Ron I have just unsubscribed from facebook. I tried it found it very confusing and intrusive. The fact that anyone can type in my name and find out all about me gave me the willies. So from now on I will only be using this website to stay in touch. I am not yet ready for mass communications. See you soon... Keep Rockin'..... Jake

Keep On Rockin'
Find all posts by this user
10-07-2014, 11:59 AM
(10-05-2014 02:21 PM)Jake Marlee Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 01:40 PM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  It would be interesting to know why people are prepared to contribute to face book yet put nothing on the OTT web site I mean Ian and Ken put in a lot of hard work getting it set up
Ron.Huh

Ron I have just unsubscribed from facebook. I tried it found it very confusing and intrusive. The fact that anyone can type in my name and find out all about me gave me the willies. So from now on I will only be using this website to stay in touch. I am not yet ready for mass communications. See you soon... Keep Rockin'..... Jake
Hi I quite agree Jake I find facebook confusing I only visit when I am told of notifications and have only posted on rare occations
perhaps I will post more often on here when I can find the spell checker Im thick as a plank when it comes to spelling and grammar hid my dyslexia well whilst serving see you at P&P hopefully
cheers John
10-07-2014, 11:44 PM
(10-07-2014 11:59 AM)John Mannering Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 02:21 PM)Jake Marlee Wrote:  
Ron.Huh

Hi I quite agree Jake I find facebook confusing I only visit when I am told of notifications and have only posted on rare occasions
perhaps I will post more often on here when I can find the spell checker Im thick as a plank when it comes to spelling and grammar hid my dyslexia well whilst serving see you at P&P hopefully
cheers John
John it is what you have to say that is important. Not the spelling and grammar.
There is an old Rolling Stones track that explains it in a nut shell, it is called
"The Singer Not The Song"........ Keep Rockin' see you soon

Keep On Rockin'