Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mike Craven is OK
09-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Mike Craven is OK
Mike was involved in a RTA in Germany but I am happy to report Mike is OK. He has some minor bruising and hurt his knee. The other fellow had to be air lifted out. I's obviously a bit of a shock to his system but Mike is a strong man and will carry on in the tradition of all OTTs.

Les
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: Mike Craven is OK
(09-10-2014 09:16 AM)Les Viner Wrote:  Mike was involved in a RTA in Germany but I am happy to report Mike is OK. He has some minor bruising and hurt his knee. The other fellow had to be air lifted out. I's obviously a bit of a shock to his system but Mike is a strong man and will carry on in the tradition of all OTTs.

Les
Hi Les
As you say RTAs are always a shock to the system and I am sure that Mike will cope but I am sure that all OTTs will whish him well.

Ron
09-10-2014, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 06:21 PM by Ken Hannah.)
Best wishes to Mike on a swift recovery....op on his knee injury on the 19th....he is in touch with the other drivers family - who was seriously injured in the accident - which is nice of him.

Further to 'our' last Les...we both used the term RTA....of course the modern 'jargon' is RTC (Road Traffic Collision)...why do they do that?.. RTA was good enough for usHuh
Find all posts by this user
09-10-2014, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 09:07 PM by administrator.)
My thoughts are with you Mike and wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

All the best buddy

Ian
09-14-2014, 12:24 AM
(09-10-2014 09:07 PM)administrator Wrote:  My thoughts are with you Mike and wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

All the best buddy

Ian

Just heard about Mike relieved he is OK. hope to see you soon Mike.....

Keep Rockin'...... Jake

Keep On Rockin'