Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook
09-05-2014, 07:12 PM
Facebook
I have finally joined facebook.
I have no idea what I am doing. I have sent "friend invites" out to some of you I hope will be patient and sympathetic towards me in this new chapter of my digital education.

I can just about log in and out and peruse with wonder the contents. I will try and update my profile with a photo. If iI appear not to respond to messages,it is not me being rude, just not up to speed.

Still I can only fail by trying... So I will Keep On Rockin' and give it a bash. (but not tonight as I am off down the pub with the ayatollah)

Jake

Keep On Rockin'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2014, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2014 09:10 PM by Pete Haynes.)
RE: Facebook
(09-05-2014 07:12 PM)Jake Marlee Wrote:  I have finally joined facebook.
I have no idea what I am doing. I have sent "friend invites" out to some of you I hope will be patient and sympathetic towards me in this new chapter of my digital education.

I can just about log in and out and peruse with wonder the contents. I will try and update my profile with a photo. If iI appear not to respond to messages,it is not me being rude, just not up to speed.

Still I can only fail by trying... So I will Keep On Rockin' and give it a bash. (but not tonight as I am off down the pub with the ayatollah)

Jake

Welcome to the New world Jake. FB is a great and useful tool in the right hands.Sadly though, it is a terrible weapon in the wrong hands. I find it to be great fun and have made many friends. REAL friend s I mean, not just cyber friends. I'm sure you'll do the same too. Rock On..
09-06-2014, 11:52 AM
(09-05-2014 09:06 PM)Pete Haynes Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 07:12 PM)Jake Marlee Wrote:  I have finally joined facebook.

Jake

Welcome to the New world Jake. FB is a great and useful tool in the right hands.Sadly though, it is a terrible weapon in the wrong hands. I find it to be great fun and have made many friends. REAL friend s I mean, not just cyber friends. I'm sure you'll do the same too. Rock On..
Jake
Dont worry mate I have been on FB for years and still dont know how to use it properly
cheers Johnh
09-08-2014, 02:03 PM
The problem I have with Facebook is using the return key on my keypad when writing a message...it finishes the messages and boots you out instead of starting a new paragraph...Americans for you...hence some of my very, very short messages on Facebook (as my latest offering on Facebook today will show)....or am I just crap at using the siteHuh....answers on a postcard to Jake as he needs the practise....Big Grin