Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
VeteransRadioNet
08-01-2014, 07:21 PM
VeteransRadioNet
I must say thanks to Ken, for mentioning that I am working with VeteransRadioNet, an internet radio station that was set up by a Veteran, is staffed by Veterans, and is for Veterans...although anyone and everyone else is more than welcome to tune in. I am going to be unashamedly bold, and invite you to take a listen at some time.

I broadcast 7 days a week, 10am thru 12MD each day. My show is a music based show, music range from the 60's through to the 80's/90's, with some music from the 50's and from the the current century.

My aim is to work with the station and help it succeed in its aim to support veterans and veterans families, who experience Combat P.T.S.D, where we can, not financially but to point them in the right direction when help is needed in any number of ways. If you do get the chance to listen, I welcome any criticisms, advice or whatever. If you visit http://www.veteransradionet.com you can read about the station as well as listen to what I do. Many thanks for reading this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply