Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
op
07-31-2014, 09:25 AM
op
Hi Guys.
Just to say thank for all your best wishes and phone calls during my stay in hospital it is nice to know that old comrades do care I would like to say a special thanks to Jake who travelled all the way from Derby to visit me in hospital and also Mark Constedine who took me out in a wheel chair for trip round the hospital grounds, Any way well on the mend and looking forward to seeing you all at the pie and pint in November.

Once again thanks
RonWink
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: op
(07-31-2014 09:25 AM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  Hi Guys.
Just to say thank for all your best wishes and phone calls during my stay in hospital it is nice to know that old comrades do care I would like to say a special thanks to Jake who travelled all the way from Derby to visit me in hospital and also Mark Constedine who took me out in a wheel chair for trip round the hospital grounds, Any way well on the mend and looking forward to seeing you all at the pie and pint in November.

Once again thanks
RonWink

good to hear you are on the mend Ron hope you are fit and well for the P&P
Find all posts by this user
08-01-2014, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2014 07:07 PM by Pete Haynes.)
RE: op
(08-01-2014 11:16 AM)John Mannering Wrote:  
(07-31-2014 09:25 AM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  Hi Guys.

Once again thanks
RonWink

Hi Ron, good to hear you are on the mend Ron hope you are fit and well for the P&P

Best wishes Ron, glad to read you are getting back to being your old self.

Just posted a message to Ron, but my name didn't appear with it, so I'll try again, best wishes Ron, glad to read you are getting back to being your old self, take care.
Find all posts by this user