Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ron
07-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Ron
Following a fall in hospital which delayed his discharge Ron was released from hospital today. He is at home in St. Asaph taking things easy.(I hope).
Yesterday he was visited by Mark Considine. Mark put him in a wheelchair and whizzed him round the hospital grounds. When I spoke to Ron this evening he said he enjoyed his outing in the wheelchair, and said what a "good lad" Mark is. He is now looking forward to resuming where he left off before going into dock. He will be going on line to catch up with his emails and catch up with what is happening.
Nice to have you back Ron... but take it easy....... Jake

Keep On Rockin'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Ron
(07-09-2014 07:27 PM)Jake Marlee Wrote:  Following a fall in hospital which delayed his discharge Ron was released from hospital today. He is at home in St. Asaph taking things easy.(I hope).
Yesterday he was visited by Mark Considine. Mark put him in a wheelchair and whizzed him round the hospital grounds. When I spoke to Ron this evening he said he enjoyed his outing in the wheelchair, and said what a "good lad" Mark is. He is now looking forward to resuming where he left off before going into dock. He will be going on line to catch up with his emails and catch up with what is happening.
Nice to have you back Ron... but take it easy....... Jake

Fancy falling over when you haven't had a beer. Get Well soon Ron
Quote this message in a reply