Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Still here
08-11-2014, 11:51 PM
Still here
STILL HERE...been a bit quiet on my part due to the move and all....still homeless and nothing new on the house hunt front.....frustrating to say the least....last move so got to be right eh?SadSad

Seems to be quiet across the all nets at the moment Huh- assume it must be hoilday season ....for someBig Grin

Looking forward to P&P ..... To all the usual suspects get booking and give a nudge to some of the new boys.Shy

Tak care all.
Regards
Ken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: Still here
Hi Ken.
I bumped in to Barry Sutton this morning I did ask him if he was going to attend the P/P and his reply was that he is not sure yet,
I e mailed those addresses to Peter and he is on to it.

Good Luck with the House hunting.
Ron
08-12-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Still here
(08-12-2014 10:19 AM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  Hi Ken.
I bumped in to Barry Sutton this morning I did ask him if he was going to attend the P/P and his reply was that he is not sure yet,
I e mailed those addresses to Peter and he is on to it.

Good Luck with the House hunting.
Ron

Hi Ron,

Andy Taylor said he hopes to come to P&P if he can get the time off....could do with a few new faces eh?

Back to Woodbridge tomorrow - Lin is staying in Colchester until Saturday...I am back down here on Saturday then both back to Woodbridge on Sunday when Philip and family get back from holiday....start looking at houses again...very strange not having your own home.....bit like being between postimings something will turn up....hopefully!!!!

Speak later
Ken
Find all posts by this user