Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Arboretum
06-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Arboretum
Hi Guys,
Ken is quite busy at the moment so he has asked me to remind you all of the P/P on the weekend of 14th - 16th November on this occasion we will be paying a visit to the National Arboretum to lay a wreath in memory of all our OTT Brothers who are no longer with us.
Also arranged for the weekend is a trip to A BREWERY and to secure this visit Ken needs names so if you intend coming to the P/P could you please let Ken know as soon as possible.
Thanks
Ron
PS
I would like to thank all of those who have sent me good luck messages prior to my op on Friday.(gives me plenty of time to recover for the above mentioned P/P)
Cheers. Ron Smile
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Arboretum
(06-11-2014 09:54 AM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  Hi Guys,
Ken is quite busy at the moment so he has asked me to remind you all of the P/P on the weekend of 14th - 16th November on this occasion we will be paying a visit to the National Arboretum to lay a wreath in memory of all our OTT Brothers who are no longer with us.
Also arranged for the weekend is a trip to A BREWERY and to secure this visit Ken needs names so if you intend coming to the P/P could you please let Ken know as soon as possible.
Thanks
Ron
PS
I would like to thank all of those who have sent me good luck messages prior to my op on Friday.(gives me plenty of time to recover for the above mentioned P/P)
Cheers. Ron Smile

Good luck Ron, get back to us soon mate.
Find all posts by this user
06-12-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Arboretum
We are all routing for you Ron