Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
P/P Weekend
05-11-2014, 12:11 PM
P/P Weekend
Hi Guys,
Just to say thank for a great weekend enjoyed the company and it was nice to see the guys who attended for the first time and I hope it will be the first of many more, I am looking forward to the one in November with the trip to the Arboretum

Cheers
Ron
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 01:08 AM
RE: P/P Weekend
Not if don't get a pie again......miffed
05-14-2014, 02:21 PM
Hear, hear Ron,

Nice to see Ron Denton, Dave Marshall, Tony Samra and Steve Insley as first timers.

Best P&P yet I think and a bit of culture to boot on Saturday at Gladstone.

Poor old Pete if he hadn't slopped off he would have had his pie....and weren't they great with a capital G....sorry Pete...but the pies at dinner were even better - hotel did good.

Spoke to the hotel today to give them 'heads up' that we may be back in November - Derrick Worthington is going to recce any nearer hotel to the NMA to see if they can do us a good price. Derrick will also organise the wreath for our plaque/tree - now waiting to see if Colin Fairlamb will be in the country in November and work dates around him.

Regards
Ken
Find all posts by this user
05-15-2014, 09:32 AM
(05-12-2014 01:08 AM)Pete Hughes Wrote:  Not if don't get a pie again......miffed

Pete you will not know un less you attend
05-15-2014, 11:48 AM
(05-11-2014 12:11 PM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  Hi Guys,
Just to say thank for a great weekend enjoyed the company and it was nice to see the guys who attended for the first time and I hope it will be the first of many more, I am looking forward to the one in November with the trip to the Arboretum

Cheers
Ron

Well hello chaps,i agree with what he saidCool a good w/end when's the next?How about a few more attending,especially AWOL LeatherdayBig Grin
05-16-2014, 11:52 AM
(05-15-2014 11:48 AM)Bob Sheppard Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 12:11 PM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  Hi Guys,

Cheers
Ron

Well hello chaps,i agree with what he saidCool a good w/end when's the next?How about a few more attending,especially AWOL LeatherdayBig Grin
thanks to the chaps who did the work a great weekend. If I am a champion pie eater then Geordie is THE champion pie procurer the best Ive tasted in a long while (sorry Pete Hughes)
05-19-2014, 12:35 AM
(05-15-2014 09:32 AM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 01:08 AM)Pete Hughes Wrote:  Not if don't get a pie again......miffed

Ron are you sniffing something I was opposite you at dinner.

Ron are snorting something I was sitting opposite you at Dinner.
05-19-2014, 09:38 AM
(05-19-2014 12:35 AM)Pete Hughes Wrote:  
(05-15-2014 09:32 AM)Ronald Safhill Wrote:  

Ron are you sniffing something I was opposite you at dinner.

Ron are snorting something I was sitting opposite you at Dinner.
Peter what I meant was you will have to attend in November if you want to try for a pie again Tongue