Les Viner
05-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Les Viner
Has any one got any news as to how .I hope all is well
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Les Viner
Hi Ron et al.

I have been away for the last four days so have just caught up with Janet this evening.

Les has had a rough couple of days - test to prove the anastomosis (swallowing dye basically) has left him feeling pretty awful. However, he has been out of bed to stretch his legs which is a good sign. He has been visited by Jake and Mike Craven but unfortunately he was feeling rather unwell at the time.

I will pop in to see him on my way up to pick up my father in Driffield on Sunday following the pint and pie.

Janet have asked me to say many thanks on their behalf for all the good wishes sent.

Take care
Regards
Ken
Find all posts by this user
05-10-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Les Viner
Hi All

Latest update regarding Les, I spoke to Janet yesterday and unfortunately Les has had to go back to Theatre yesterday Afternoon, due to Fluid Build up around the Anastomosis and they are not happy with the drainage. They have opened him up from the back and he returned to ITU early yesterday evening.

Janet has advised that anyone who was planning to visit Les should wait until middle of next week (I was planning to visit today).

As soon as I have any further updates from Janet I'll post to keep you all informed.
Find all posts by this user