04-26-2014, 12:46 PM
Thumbs Up Les Viner
How about everybody sending Les a good luck message Idea
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Les Viner
Hi Guys,
To day is a BIG day for Les let us all hope and prey for good news after his operation and wish him a speedy recovery and not forgetting his wife Janet our thought are with you both
Ron
04-29-2014, 03:43 PM
Hi,

Les should be done and dusted by now.

will phone Janet this evening to see how the op went and post a message following...she may be staying at the hospital..... I don't know....so if nothing posted then it's because I haven't been able to get hold of her.

Regards
Ken
04-29-2014, 07:44 PM
I have spoken to Janet this evening and Les came of the Table at 19.10hrs from 10.20hrs this morning. Janet has reported that the Operation went well and the Surgeons are pleased and Confident.

I am in contact with Janet most days and will keep everyone updated on Les's progress.
05-10-2014, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2014 01:08 PM by administrator.)
Hi All

Latest update regarding Les, I spoke to Janet yesterday and unfortunately Les has had to go back to Theatre yesterday Afternoon, due to Fluid Build up around the Anastomosis and they are not happy with the drainage. They have opened him up from the back and he returned to ITU early yesterday evening.

Janet has advised that anyone who was planning to visit Les should wait until middle of next week (I was planning to visit today).

As soon as I have any further updates from Janet I'll post to keep you all informed.