Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dave Marshall Comms down.
04-25-2014, 04:16 PM
Dave Marshall Comms down.
I just got back from visiting Ron when my phone rang. It was Dave Marshall, he is having trouble with his phone and computer, but confirms he will be at the P&P in May. He is bringing his lap top for one of you it wizards to show him how to get on this site. He is also finding it difficult to get booked into the hotel.But I am sure that wont stop him turning up.......
Keep rockin' folks.............Jake

Keep On Rockin'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Dave Marshall Comms down.
(04-25-2014 04:16 PM)Jake Marlee Wrote:  I just got back from visiting Ron when my phone rang. It was Dave Marshall, he is having trouble with his phone and computer, but confirms he will be at the P&P in May. He is bringing his lap top for one of you it wizards to show him how to get on this site. He is also finding it difficult to get booked into the hotel.But I am sure that wont stop him turning up.......
Keep rockin' folks.............Jake

Hi Jake,

Nice to see you on Thursday...et al.....got back Saturday as we went over to Anglesey after leaving Ron's...nice day visiting my old stomping ground as a child....if children have stomping grounds!!!!

I am going to contact the hotel on Tuesday (acupuncture tomorrow in Peterborough)....I will check to see if Dave has managed to book for the P&P if not I will do so on his behalf....so if you get to speak to him can you pass that on?

Speak soon
Ken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply