Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
all quiet on the eastern front
04-26-2014, 12:35 PM
Tongue all quiet on the eastern front
:PIt's all gone kind of silent out there ,have we lost a war or something?:huh:or is there something much more interesting going on Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 01:51 PM
RE: all quiet on the eastern front
Hi Bob,
I agree that things are a bit quite but some people may be busy I for one have been busy with GP and Hospital appointments they have found a growth on my left Kidney I saw Urologist last Wed my GP thought that I may need Nephrectomy but the Urologist as decided just to remove the growth for now I have a pre op assessment booked for Tuesday 6th May (I hope it will not effect my chances of attending the p/p) When Ken and Jake found out they decided to pay me a visit as did Mark Constantine and Pete Hughes we went for a meal had a nice chat discussed Les and all wish him well Ken and Jake stayed the night but Pete and Mark went home they just live round the corner.

Cheers Mate see you at the p/p
Ron
04-27-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: all quiet on the eastern front
Hi Bob,

Of course there is a war on...Afghanistan and Ukraine and I am sure there are a few neighbour disputes going on as well....then there is you lot down in Cornwall going all hissy about Celtic language and wanting your own this that and the other......you will be wanting your own passports next.....

See you in a couple of weeks as long as YOU don't go all Cornish on us - bad enough with the Scots Independence thingy and I'm Scottish boyo.

Regards
Ken
Find all posts by this user