Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Ukraine
03-23-2014, 11:20 PM
Ukraine
Anybody parlai vous le Russki these days:huh:we might be needing it soon now our wonderful politickers have decimated our defencesExclamation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Ukraine
(03-23-2014 11:20 PM)Bob Sheppard Wrote:  Anybody parlai vous le Russki these days:huh:we might be needing it soon now our wonderful politickers have decimated our defencesExclamation

Hi Bob,

There Russkies are OK...do what we used to do in Berlin when passing through Checkpoint Bravo on the way down to the Zone.....swap a few cap badges and knitting patterns (they loved UK knitting patterns back in the motherland) and their putty in your hands....the Ukrainians missed a trick there........

Take care - see you at the Pint and Pie in May

Ken
03-25-2014, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2014 09:13 PM by Jake Marlee.)
(03-23-2014 11:20 PM)Bob Sheppard Wrote:  Anybody parlai vous le Russki these days:huh:we might be needing it soon now our wonderful politickers have decimated our defencesExclamation

Good job I have a trusty bow; recurve flat 45 lb draw 28" fully fletched arrows....... if you want one Bob Leatherday was learning how to make one last time we met........See you in Stoke ...Bring more honey.... Keep Rocking ....Jake

Keep On Rockin'
03-26-2014, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 12:57 AM by Bob Sheppard.)
(03-25-2014 09:09 PM)Jake Marlee Wrote:  

Good job I have a trusty bow; recurve flat 45 lb draw 28" fully fletched arrows....... if you want one Bob Leatherday was learning how to make one last time we met........See you in Stoke ...Bring more honey.... Keep Rocking ....Jake
will do Jake see you thereBig Grin
Bob

(03-25-2014 02:15 PM)Ken Hannah Wrote:  

Hi Bob,

There Russkies are OK...do what we used to do in Berlin when passing through Checkpoint Bravo on the way down to the Zone.....swap a few cap badges and knitting patterns (they loved UK knitting patterns back in the motherland) and their putty in your hands....the Ukrainians missed a trick there........

Ken
Hi ken,
Cap badges ok Smile knitting patterns aren't my style ,might borrow Jake's bow ,is it automaticBig Grin
see you in May

Bob
03-26-2014, 10:07 AM
(03-26-2014 12:50 AM)Bob Sheppard Wrote:  
(03-25-2014 09:09 PM)Jake Marlee Wrote:  

will do Jake see you thereBig Grin
Bob

(03-25-2014 02:15 PM)Ken Hannah Wrote:  

Hi Bob,

Ken
Hi ken,
Cap badges ok Smile knitting patterns aren't my style ,might borrow Jake's bow ,is it automaticBig Grin
see you in May

Bob
Hi Bob,
If you want knitting patterns let me know Linda has hundred of the things, hope to see you at the pie and pint in May. Ron