Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Welcome to the 'New' OTT Reunited website
01-02-2014, 07:21 PM
Welcome to the 'New' OTT Reunited website
“Welcome to the New OTTs Reunited Website and Messaging Forum”

Dear friends and colleagues, as you will see from the Home Page and the ancillary pages an awful lot of hard work has gone in to creating this new website. It is a site that not only looks good but is fast, one of the main criticisms of the old one. On behalf of Pete Starling (Chairman), myself (Administrator) and the members of OTT Reunited I would like thank Ian Blakey (Webmaster) for bringing the site to fruition.

There is still work to be done, over the coming days and weeks you will see constant change as we try things and tweak it here and there so please bear with us. It is ‘your’ site so any suggestions re layout, content and web links will be gratefully received.

In the fullness of time I hope that we can get all current traffic going via this site; the only Corps ‘trade’ site in existence. As you are aware there are OTT pages on Facebook, RAMC Reunited and RAMC Corps website, and many other website of interest out there. The way ahead is to have links to all those sites so that OTT Reunited will become a one stop ‘fast’ shop to all things military and medical.

In order to keep the site secure we will require you to register on the Forum, the basic information required will be totally safe. Once registered you will be able start message threads on the Forum, send/receive ‘personal’ messages to colleague who are also registered, upload your photos and much, much more.

There are rules of course for the site in order to keep it safe from abuse be it verbal or cyber so please take time to read them (on registration).

I will be circulating a message to all colleagues on our database and on Facebook requesting that they register asap and then I can look to phasing out the OTT Reunited Group update which will take the pressure of me and any future administrator of OTT Reunited.

Once again, it is your site, please use it and spread the word so that we can have a platform to be proud of. Maybe in the fullness of time we may even spread our wings to include theatre staff from the other two services that we have worked with, who knows?

Thank You

Regards
Ken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Welcome to the 'New' OTT Reunited website
Looks good, well done to all involved with the work of creating the new site. Hard work I'm sure, but well worth it. Thanks to all.
01-07-2014, 11:14 PM
(01-06-2014 01:46 PM)peter haynes Wrote:  Looks good, well done to all involved with the work of creating the new site. Hard work I'm sure, but well worth it. Thanks to all.

Yes.....excellent work by all involved
02-21-2014, 02:28 AM
Starting to get the swing of things nowBig Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-28-2014, 03:07 PM
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinWinkWinkHeart

At long last check out my new website on my book about Pierre Naya WAR MEDIC HERO. http://www.warmedichero.co.uk
Lots of info and a great video with the late Pierre's riveting narrative.