Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hannover plaque/Coventry Hotel
08-17-2020, 04:16 PM
Hannover plaque/Coventry Hotel
Dear all,

BMH HANNOVER PLAQUE

I have now received the artwork for the plaque.

I have forwarded on to Barry (Hall) for his OK - I never served there so I need a second opinion.

I will be contacting all who have requested a plaque sometime today for confirmation of postal addresses. Although I have all on the database I still need confirmation just in case there has been a move afoot! If you have sent me your address in the last few days then you need not do so again.

I will contact all with payment details once the order has been placed, accepted and paid for by me from the OTT bank account.

LAST CALL: If you would like a plaque and have not already contacted me can you do so within the next 24 hrs. 

THE INTERIM OTT NIGHT OUT

I spoke to Jake earlier today. The 'do' and hotel (Covid) recce went well.

The hotel was on the ball re precautions. with sanitised rooms and things like TV remotes in plastic coverings. 

Social distancing was up to the customers there and being adults it wasn't an issue so subject to another spike then we are good to go in November.

I have checked the date for Remembrance Sunday (RS) 2020 and it is being held on Sunday 8th November which as you will know is over the P&P weekend.

We have in the past held a P&P over the RS and either attended the NMA or a local memorial event prior to departing for home (those that do so). Wait out on that.

Onwards and upwards - take care and stay safe.
Regards
Ken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply