Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pint & Pie Weekend postponed
03-17-2020, 12:08 PM
Pint & Pie Weekend postponed
OTT REUNITED P&P WEEKEND POSTPONED UNTIL NOVEMBER

Dear All,

In light of the current policy of isolation I spoke to Dave and Jake this morning re cancellation or postponement of the P&P weekend. We are in agreement that the best and safest way forward is to postpone rather than cancel.

Following the conversation with Dave/Jake I spoke to Nav at the hotel and informed her that we wish to postponing until the weekend of 6th - 8th November 2020 (Remembrance Weekend) - dates confirmed.

What that means in reality is that all confirmed bookings will be transferred to the new dates and payments made retained by the hotel. There is no requirement for any individual to do anything other than diary that date.

Should you not be able to make that weekend then the normal cancellation policy remains (48hrs prior to event) so no rush.

If you do wish to cancel, then payment made by card will be refunded to the card - payment made by cheque may take up to six weeks to process. Individuals must inform the hotel by email of their intentions. Email address: conf710@britanniahotels.com (so both parties have written confirmation).

I am now waiting to see whether I need to sign a new contract for that weekend or current one is stil extant.

The weekend trip will now be to the NMA. With lunch at a local pub.

I have requested a current booking list and will email individuals accordingly.

Stay safe.
Regards
Ken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply