Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bob Gramson - The Wake That Never Was
08-31-2019, 12:14 PM
Bob Gramson - The Wake That Never Was
PINT & PIE WEEKEND
'The Wake That Never Was'

I am sure you will be aware that a Wake following Bob's funeral wasn't possible (for a number of reasons). To rectify that the October P&P will be dedicate to the memory of Bob and we will call it 'The Wake That Never Was'.

I hope as many as possible can attend to remember the extraordinary character that was one Bob Gramson...we will raise a glass and tell tales of his daring do, relate stories good, bad and indifferent and generally rip him to pieces as only our members can ?????.

Details and booking form circulated to members last night by email. If you haven't received the email please let me know soonest.

Ron Denton is attending but sadly there isn't a snooker table at the hotel so he can't regale us with his prowess at the table...he is now able to pot four balls in an afternoon session ...carpet bowls is the way forward ??‍♂️?.

As Bob was organising the P&P - the Saturday trip was being sorted by him. If anyone has any ideas for the Saturday trip please let me know and I will circulate suggestions.

Please book asap as time is moving on.....let Bob's legacy be a full house?.

Seventeen Currently Booked

PS: Dave Marshall is putting money behind the bar to celebrate his retirement ?????...........
Regards
Ken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply