Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Pages
07-05-2018, 04:10 PM
Facebook Pages
Dear All,

As you maybe aware there have been a few issues relating to the comments made on the RAMC OTT, ODP etc, etc Facebook site recently.

I have been in communication with the Chairman of OTT Reunited (Phil Bridges) and have been PMd by numerous members of OTT Reunited re above.

As Chairman, Phil has written a letter to members of OTT Reunited expressing his views and his thoughts on the way forward. I have circulated the letter to members of the OTT Reunited group via email. If you are not a member of OTT Reunited and wish to view the letter then please PM me with your email address and I will forward on.

For clarity, the title OTT Reunited is a generic term encompassing OTTs/ODAs/ODPs, spouse, partners, widows, widowers and invited guests. (Not POPs as that is a collective term for individuals working in all aspects of care in theatres).

I thought it appropriate (as secretary of OTT Reunited and now admin of the RAMC OTTs Reunited page on Facebook) to put the situation vis-Ă -vis the two sites to bed. Therefore, w.e.f today, all matters communicated to me and relating to OTT Reunited (Reunion, P&P, Other events Births, Marriages, Deaths etc etc) will be promulgated via the website (ottreunited.com), group updates and the RAMC OTTs Reunited Facebook page only.

Proposals on how/where/when functions are run and the way forward will be taken on board by the organising members but will (as far as I am concerned) be discussed at the Reunion general meeting and the P&P weekend meeting by the members attending and action taken accordingly.

In conclusion, the above measures will allow the RAMC OTT, ODP etc, etc, etc Facebook page to function as intended…. tall tales, memories and daft photos.
Best wishes.
Ken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply