Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two holidays in support of OTT Reunited funds
04-12-2017, 12:06 PM
Two holidays in support of OTT Reunited funds
Dear All,

Thanks to the generosity of two of our fellow members we are able to offer two free holiday opportunities - one in Los Alcázares, Spain the other in the Snowdonia National Park.

The holidays will be raffled within the group with all money raised going to the OTT Reunited fund for the future benefit of our members.

I have circulated this message via the group email address and the Facebook page. Personal contact details are on the group message but have been deleted here. You can message me here for contact details.

Holidays:

Winter Sun (Code TV)

Tony Valeisa has kindly offered the use of his holiday home 'The Little Castle' in Los Alcázares, Murcia, Spain for a week during the period November 2017 - January 2018 subject to availability.

All you have to do it get yourself there.

Tony can arrange airport transfers from either the local airport at Murcia (San Javier) approximately eight minutes from the house or Alicante approximately 60 minutes away at a cost of between 10 euros and 70 euros each way depending on the airport. There is a cleaning fee of 70 euros which like the transfers is paid directly to a third party.

This luxury three storey house has recently been fully decorated and refurbished to a very high standard. It has three spacious, double bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate kitchen and dining/living room plus a private roof top solarium. It is located within a gated complex with views of the park land opposite and close to the lagoon (see map).

Facilities, photos and location map can be viewed at: http://thelittlecastle3.com/gallery

For further information please contact Tony at: (Message me for contact details please)
……………………………….

Snowdonia National Park (Code TN)

Tony Norton has kindly offered the use of one of his log cabins in the Snowdonia National Park for a week subject to availability.

All you need to do is get yourself there.

The log cabin is set in the heart of Snowdonia’s National Park in the Trawsfynydd Holiday Village in Bronaber, North Wales. The Norwegian pine log cabin has PVC windows, is well insulated, and it offers to you a warm, welcome change from the usual holiday cottage, bed and breakfast, caravan or camping trip.

The village has its own 17th Century Inn and Restaurant, shop, laundry and children's play area. If you enjoy activity holidays then North Wales has it all. If you love the mountains, the cabins are a short walk from the Rhinogs, heralded as the last true wilderness in Wales and surrounded by all the major Welsh Peaks.

Details of the location etc can be viewed at: http://trawsfynyddholidayvillage.com/

For further information please contact Tony at: abnorton@me.com
………………………......

How to enter:

The minimum ticket price is £5 (one entry in the draw). For every £1 above the £5 you will receive a further entry in the draw e.g. £15 = 11 chances in the draw.

Please quote Code TV (for Spain) or Code TN (for Snowdonia) or both of course.

Closing date will be 14th May or sooner if all entries received prior to that date.

Please send a cheque made out to OTT Reunited (Code or codes on reverse) and send to: (Please message me for address).

or bank transfer (Please message me for bank details)

If by bank transfer please ensure that you include your name and code in the transfer details so that I can easily ID you.

I will acknowledge receipt.

The draw will be done by a third party not connected with OTT Reunited.

Many thanks to Tony V and Tony N for supporting OTT Reunited in this very generous way.

Regards
Ken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply