Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
The Late Lt Col Bhasi Bhaskaran RAMC
01-16-2015, 11:26 AM
The Late Lt Col Bhasi Bhaskaran RAMC
Dear Colleague, For those of you who don't access Facebook I'm copying the thread below put on Facebook by Tm Easton. I didn't serve or knew this Officer so thank you Tim for brining it to our attention. RIP Col.

I have seen this notice on the AMS webpage and thought some who knew served may not have seen/be aware so i have copied and pasted it into here :
from Ramesh Pani
This is to inform, that, Lt Col Bhasi Bhaskaran passed away on 11Jan 2015, after a short illness. He worked as a Surgeon at various Military hospitals in the UK and BAOR.
Funeral on 26th Jan 2015 1030hrs at Saltwell Cremotorium, East parade road, Lowfell, Gateshead, NE8.
Had the privilege to have worked with him thoroughly nice chap R.i.P Sir.
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: The Late Lt Col Bhasi Bhaskaran RAMC
(01-16-2015 11:26 AM)Les Viner Wrote:  Dear Colleague, For those of you who don't access Facebook I'm copying the thread below put on Facebook by Tm Easton. I didn't serve or knew this Officer so thank you Tim for brining it to our attention. RIP Col.

I have seen this notice on the AMS webpage and thought some who knew served may not have seen/be aware so i have copied and pasted it into here :
from Ramesh Pani
This is to inform, that, Lt Col Bhasi Bhaskaran passed away on 11Jan 2015, after a short illness. He worked as a Surgeon at various Military hospitals in the UK and BAOR.
Funeral on 26th Jan 2015 1030hrs at Saltwell Cremotorium, East parade road, Lowfell, Gateshead, NE8.
Had the privilege to have worked with him thoroughly nice chap R.i.P Sir.

RIP
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply