Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reminder Pie & Pint
09-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Reminder Pie & Pint
Pie and Pint weekend meet Fri 6th disperse Sun 8th Nov 2015
Great rates good deal at the bar.... come and meet up with old mates Listen to those stories you have heard before..... I am going to try and arrange a package deal for Bletchley Park..... make it a good weekend and pay our respects at the local war memorial before leaving for home

Contact Sophie at the Harben hotel quote OTTs Pie and Pint Weekend

TEL: 01908 215 603 Book soon rooms are being held for us until 23rd Oct.

Keep On Rockin'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Reminder Pie & Pint
Hi Jake,

Away at the moment (Yorkshire...with father) back homes for a few days on Sunday..call me or email next with P&P numbers attending to date - i will have a look to see if we can do a bit of sponsorship from funds for the Saturday trip subject to numbers.

I will circulate your 'next PPG' message to group on my return home (address book not on iPad) as not all members on Website Forum/Facebook.

Take care.
Regards
Ken
09-12-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: Reminder Pie & Pint
(09-10-2015 03:57 PM)Ken Hannah Wrote:  Hi Jake,

Away at the moment (Yorkshire...with father) back homes for a few days on Sunday..call me or email next with P&P numbers attending to date - i will have a look to see if we can do a bit of sponsorship from funds for the Saturday trip subject to numbers.

I will circulate your 'next PPG' message to group on my return home (address book not on iPad) as not all members on Website Forum/Facebook.

Take care.
Regards
Ken
I have had an email from Sophie % confirmed. However there are about 15 who say they are going but not yet booked in... I have posted another reminder on all sites.... Jake

Keep On Rockin'