Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
David Jackson (Surgeon)
06-09-2015, 09:37 PM
David Jackson (Surgeon)
Hi All,

Been off line for a bit due to doing 'house' stuff.

I have received a request reference a David Jackson (surgeon) - assume he served circa 1980s. Request came from a Welsh Guardsman vet via Trish Nutbeem (widow of Roger - killed in FI 1982)... I don't know the name neither does Mac McHale who was RSM of 16 Fld Amb there - also spoke to Graham Webster (PFA FST) this even, Graham hasn't heard of him. I think he may have been part of Rick Jolly's 'Green Machine' rather than an Army bod......anyone help?

PS: Update re guy Harrison who tried to register on site recently came to nil and he hasn't replied to my email so his registration has been deleted.

Regards Ken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: David Jackson (Surgeon)
Found telephone number for David Jackson by net search - forwarded to third party - can do despite FoI Act as number found on a public site.
Regards
Ken
Find all posts by this user
06-17-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: David Jackson (Surgeon)
(06-09-2015 09:37 PM)Ken Hannah Wrote:  Hi All,

Been off line for a bit due to doing 'house' stuff.

I have received a request reference a David Jackson (surgeon) - assume he served circa 1980s. Request came from a Welsh Guardsman vet via Trish Nutbeem (widow of Roger - killed in FI 1982)... I don't know the name neither does Mac McHale who was RSM of 16 Fld Amb there - also spoke to Graham Webster (PFA FST) this even, Graham hasn't heard of him. I think he may have been part of Rick Jolly's 'Green Machine' rather than an Army bod......anyone help?

PS: Update re guy Harrison who tried to register on site recently came to nil and he hasn't replied to my email so his registration has been deleted.

Regards Ken