Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
The OTT Challenge Walk to raise awareness of the Group
03-10-2015, 10:18 AM
The OTT Challenge Walk to raise awareness of the Group
Following the success of the first walk in 2013, Dereck Henderson has kindly offered to organise the second OTTs walk which will take place in the Yorkshire Dales some time this summer (Dates to be notified ). The walk is open to all OTTs, their Wives\Husbands\Partners & their friends. You will need stout walking boots and a day rucksack but should be within the grasp of anyone with two legs and a bit of grit in their belly. Hopefully Bob Leatherday will come and show us how to live off insects, grasses and beer. The last walk was attended Dereck Henderson, Colin Campbell, Janet Viner, Les Viner, Chris Bossingham and Ba Bash. Please contact me or Dereck vis OTT reunited personal email so we can see how much interest there is.

Dereck is older than me and I will be nearly 72 when the walk will take place so no excuses eh?

I already have 8 people wanting to come.

Go climb a rock

Les
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: The OTT Challenge Walk to raise awareness of the Group
(03-10-2015 10:18 AM)Les Viner Wrote:  Following the success of the first walk in 2013, Dereck Henderson has kindly offered to organise the second OTTs walk which will take place in the Yorkshire Dales some time this summer (Dates to be notified ). The walk is open to all OTTs, their Wives\Husbands\Partners & their friends. You will need stout walking boots and a day rucksack but should be within the grasp of anyone with two legs and a bit of grit in their belly. Hopefully Bob Leatherday will come and show us how to live off insects, grasses and beer. The last walk was attended Dereck Henderson, Colin Campbell, Janet Viner, Les Viner, Chris Bossingham and Ba Bash. Please contact me or Dereck vis OTT reunited personal email so we can see how much interest there is.

Dereck is older than me and I will be nearly 72 when the walk will take place so no excuses eh?

I already have 8 people wanting to come.

Go climb a rock

Les

Put my name down Les... I might even bring a civvie mate with me.... who needs a walk.....Jake

Keep On Rockin'
Find all posts by this user
04-02-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: The OTT Challenge Walk to raise awareness of the Group
Friends & Family most welcome Jake - more the merrier.
04-04-2015, 09:15 AM
Smile RE: The OTT Challenge Walk to raise awareness of the Group
These sites get a lot of views but not a lot of active hill walkers - Shall we do it for charity or do we need Emmerdale's permission? lol