Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
12-31-2014, 11:08 AM
Hi Guys.
Just like to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and all the best for 2015. Hope to see you all at the reunion in March

RonBig Grin[/size]
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: 2015
yes adding my best wishes to you all for a happy healthy and safe new yearBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
12-31-2014, 08:02 PM
Hi Guys......gender neutral!

The challenge facing OTT Reunited in 2015 is to get the 'senior management' ....the 'guys' who served during the 80s, 90s, 20s onwards as SNCOs and WOS to get on board and get their 'boys/girls' involved and move OTT Reunited forward....the 60s and 70s 'boys' have done there bit.....from 'looking' at other service/Corps sites you can see participation is waning (more readers than writers)...why? - Who knows, maybe the older generation served longer and wider (posting wise) and kept in touch more. Maybe the 'new generation' keep in touch by email etc and that is sufficient for them rather than the actual face to face that we the 'older generation' enjoy....I want to tell my boring stories to the 'new generation' and I want to hear theirs....on that note I will say good night and wish everyone a health and happy 2015.

Regards
Ken
01-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Welcome to Paul Blakey Smile - the first new registration of 2015

Hope you and yours are well Paul and nice to see your name on the Members List.

Regards
Ken
01-03-2015, 10:46 AM
Reunion 2015
Hi Guys,
I am writing this reminder because both Ken and Colin are busy working, it is just to remind every one that the reunion is only eight weeks away and those of you who have not yet booked a room at the hotel are advised to do so ASP.

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Ron Wink