Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Site Down - Apologies
12-29-2014, 03:32 PM
Site Down - Apologies
Hi All

Apologies if you have experienced not being able to get on the either the Website or the Forum over the past couple of days. We have had the Servers down for Data contingency planning for disaster recovery and service continuity as well as inspection of the servers.

Usually this is the best time of the year to carry out this work, I am pleased to announce that the servers are now back online and we have improved our Data Continuity planning for the future.

Thank you for your understanding and again my apologies for any disruption in service.

Regards

Ian
Adminstrator
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Site Down - Apologies
Many Thanks Ian - nice to know that you are on top of the techy 'stuff' for us - much appreciated.

in case I don't get the opportunity before the 31st.....Lin and I wish all members of OTT Reunited a Happy, Health and Prosperous New Year and hope to see you at the reunion in March......if you haven't attended a reunion before, it's a great opportunity to catch up with old friends and make some new onesSmile

Regards
Ken
12-29-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Site Down - Apologies
(12-29-2014 03:32 PM)administrator Wrote:  Hi All

Apologies if you have experienced not being able to get on the either the Website or the Forum over the past couple of days. We have had the Servers down for Data contingency planning for disaster recovery and service continuity as well as inspection of the servers.

Usually this is the best time of the year to carry out this work, I am pleased to announce that the servers are now back online and we have improved our Data Continuity planning for the future.

Thank you for your understanding and again my apologies for any disruption in service.

Regards

Ian
Adminstrator

Thanks Ian. Take a break mate, happy new year( kung hei fat choy )........ Jake

Keep On Rockin'