OTTs Reunited

Full Version: PIE and PINT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pie and Pint gig Oct 23rd and 24th Milton-Keynes... Will negotiate a deal with the hotel next week 29/05/15.... Please let me know if you intend going so i can give a ball park figure to the hotel management..... Jake
(05-19-2015 11:28 PM)Jake Marlee Wrote: [ -> ]Pie and Pint gig Oct 23rd and 24th Milton-Keynes... Will negotiate a deal with the hotel next week 29/05/15.... Please let me know if you intend going so i can give a ball park figure to the hotel management..... Jake
book me a place & reserve a pint for meBig Grin ,no traffic jams this time Angry
(05-20-2015 10:23 PM)Bob Sheppard Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2015 11:28 PM)Jake Marlee Wrote: [ -> ]Pie and Pint gig Oct 23rd and 24th Milton-Keynes... Will negotiate a deal with the hotel next week 29/05/15.... Please let me know if you intend going so i can give a ball park figure to the hotel management..... Jake
book me a place & reserve a pint for meBig Grin ,no traffic jams this time Angry

Bob I will post details of the booking details as soon as I have sealed the deal.
Reference URL's